Do you want to open a Bed and Breakfast, a guest house or a small hotel but you have no experience? Would you like to immerse yourself in the daily operations of a small charming hotel?
You can do it at Cas’E: 30 consecutive training days or even divided, during which you can acquire the appropriate skills to start your business.
The package includes a stay at Cas’E in half board.
Training modules to find out how to open a Bed and Breakfast:
- Tax, regulatory and economic aspects of management
- Tourist English (with native speakers)
- Practical management of the structure:
the culture of quality service. an indispensable starting point for opening a Bed and Breakfast
- Importance of brand identity
- Eco-sustainable choices
The breafast “wow effect”
- Professional cleaning of rooms and common areas
- Check in and check out procedures
- Booking management
- Booking channels
- Online positioning
- Management and booking engine
- Website, blog and social media
- Istat, P.s., Privacy, Haccp compliance
- Communication techniques and problem solving
- Web reputation management
We also offer the possibility of integrating the training with a dedicated on-site consultancy to evaluate the structure, the business project, the regional legislation as well as the pre-opening management aspects. In addition, there is the possibility of supporting the choice of the most suitable furnishing solutions for the reference market.
For information, costs and availability, contact us at email@example.com